Tempora Arae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story/plotline/characters/related stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Baithe
Creator
Baithe

Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 6:36 am

@Lucas
I've got an idea.
What if, as a flapper, she danced?
and she choreographed her own dances?

OR, she could sing for a band in some bar or something, and she's actually the writer for the songs. ^^

Back to top Go down
https://tempora.forumotion.com
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 7:04 am

My poetry/music freak self screams in delight at the singing option, so let's go for that.
I think I was on some sort of high when I had my whole spiel back there, actually. . . >>
That, and we had just gotten home and I was still unpacking my backpack. xDD

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator
Baithe

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:07 am

Lucas;
--Singing it is. What shall be her background story? how she ended up there?

Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:37 am

I dunno. . .
Perhaps she needed a way to vent, and found that singing was the only way to do it?
Like, she still lives with her parents since she can't earn much money, and maybe they can't make much money either, so they're too busy trying to earn money to really pay attention to her or something.
So she has nowhere to put these feelings, and no one to talk to, so she joins a band.
I have no clue. D:

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator
Baithe

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:51 pm

Lucas;
--Doesn't sound right. Considering she'll probably be like... 25 maybe 30 years old. xD I'm thinking she got into singing to try and find a way to stand up for women. and her songs reflect this for the most part. Because, according to wikipedia, Flappers were women who dressed a certain way, but they didn't do what 'women' were supposed to do. They were breaking out of the age old expectations of women and were standing up for themselves.

Back to top Go down
Thánatos

Thánatos

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

//_______________Thánatos

I'm so lame for not posting but all I ever want to do right now is talk with Inc and Deux and Trina.

And write stuff for Inc. xDD At least, now that the convention is over. I've been focused on work and writing.

I need to do my summer reading and novel writing. >__>

Anyway, does all this work with Sidney and Hanako mean that Baithe and I will discuss Wolfram? <3

Oh, and an update on my neck, we'll wait another month and if it hasn't gone away ( since the size has decreased from an inch to a centimeter ) then we'll definitely remove it via surgery.

Death released from shackles.

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator
Baithe

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:18 am

Than;
--Yes it means you and me need to discuss wolfram. I do believe we agreed he was analytical, correct? How does he show that?

Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 2:06 am

Baithe;; Right.
I have no idea. I'm so out of it right now--I actually think I'm coming down with something, honestly, because I have this really bad headache that just won't go away. . .
Just do whatever, then, yeah? For some reason I was seeing her as kind of younger, still dependant on her parents. . .
I have no clue. x'D Gah. My head is pounding too hard and it's making it difficult to think straight.

Back to top Go down
Thánatos

Thánatos

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 2:20 pm

...He's a soldier.

Probably high ranking.

It's important to be analytical to win battles?

He's probably the person everyone comes to. He might even be someone who planned a hit on Hitler?

So on.

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator
Baithe

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 8:14 am

Lucas;
--Yeah... I doubt flappers lived with their mothers based on the wiki description. They were usually middle-aged women who went against the age-old restrictions and expectations that used to be placed on women. -shrugs-

Than;
--Oh.. You know what would be funny? If Aeon got to him right as he was about to kill Hitler. Or something. Isn't Hitler's death a little bit of a mystery? Don't they say he killed himself, but their not sure?

Back to top Go down
Altara

Altara

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 9:36 am

((Lol I'm butting in 8D))

A few flappers probably lived with their parents o 3o I saw a political comic of a flapper girl's mother on the couch saying "Dear, you can practically see your garters!" and the flapper is all "Mother, do you /want/ me to look like a monk?!" so like, they could live together and what not :U -bricked-

And yep, they say Hitler took a cyanide pill and shot himself, and guards burned his body; or that he just died in bunkers, or something.

-flies out-

Back to top Go down
http://shini-sara.deviantart.com
Baithe
Creator
Baithe

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 9:57 am

Altara;
--Hehe. color coded callings. eh-hem. anyway. Yes but... I don't want our flapper living with her mother. xD That just seems strange.

Back to top Go down
Thánatos

Thánatos

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 11:10 am

He should get to him right before Wolfram sends out the order to commence the strike to try and take out Hitler.

Hitler committed suicide, yes.

Look at that, Aeon. It's all your fault that Hitler didn't die earlier! D:

Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 9:37 pm

Baithe;; Yeah, obviously I wasn't thinking about that when I came up with all that rambling I did back there. xD;
Blargh. I just am not in the mood to think for more than a few seconds at a time. I'm so tired and I keep sneezing and getting headaches. o 3o;

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator
Baithe

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2009, 9:04 am

Than;
--That'd be perfect. To be honest though Aeon would probably either defend himself by saying, "but look how amazing the man was! He deserved to go out however he saw fit!" Or he'd simply brag about it. xDDD

Lucas;
--I sorry. Get back to me when you feel better. <3

Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 10:06 am

Hokay.
Feeling relatively better but I honestly have no idea what to say anymore. xD /lame
All my ideas kind of died, honestly. . .
._.;

Back to top Go down
Thánatos

Thánatos

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:43 pm

And then Wolfram would be like reject him.

"Yeah, you see how great he is after living in his Germany for those years."

Or generally complaining about how Hitler ruined Germany and the youth.

xD Cause not many Germans were too excited about that.

But complaining meant death so... ; o;

Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jul 2009, 1:32 pm

There was some hour-long show about Hitler on earlier today.
I was going to watch it but my sister had the remote and wouldn't let me change the channel. xD
In the back of my mind I was screaming, "But! Hitlerrrrrrr."

Anyways.
I can't think of any more ideas for Sidney at the moment. . .
I had something the other day, but I lost track of it because the relatives were over. =/

Back to top Go down
Thánatos

Thánatos

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009, 4:03 am

I think I might do a character profile for Wolfram as he is in my head.

Would that help?

It'd be easy to develop a storyline off him with more detail in to who he is and some such.

There's really detailed profiles online so I could mess with those and then put it up on here to show.

Back to top Go down
Baithe
Creator
Baithe

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 11:11 am

It would.
But if you'd like to slowly build the profile as you develop him once I start asking more question you may. ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story/plotline/characters/related stuff   Story/plotline/characters/related stuff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Story/plotline/characters/related stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tempora Arae :: Announcements and Information :: Suggestions and Feedback -